Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the average penis size for a 15-16 year old boy?

I am 15, turning 16 in the end of September, and I am wondering what the average penis size is for a 15-16 year old boy. I am about 2 inches normally when flaccid, but when its cold, I can go down to about 1.5 inches. When I have an erection though, it is about 5.5 to 6 inches. Is this normal compared to other 15 or 16 year olds?
The actual normal size for guys your age is between 4-5 inches erect. Flaccid size does not matter cause it varies depending on room temperature. The average full grown adult male is roughly 5.9- 6 inches erect with a girth of 4.5 inches. They usually top out at about 6.5 inches. Your a little above average for your age. cheers!
The average penis size is 5 to 6 inches, and so far you

No comments:

Post a Comment