Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whyyyy cant I sleeep..???

Ok last night i drank (i drink aloooot so nothing new there) got home around 4am was still buzzin so i ate, watched tv/music, i think i falled alseep for like 20 mins or less then woke up was stilll buzzin so i had some more food (carbs) and water, watched tv thinking i wud fall asleep..and i didnt. So then i treid listening to music, and i wud doze off a couple times almost falling asleep but not all the way - It feels like im on a drug or something cus my heart was racing like it was anticpating something...and i think i even had butterflys in my stomach too... I think half the reason is because i dont have a lock on my door so i get paranoid bout ppl walkin in lol but still thiss isnt a normal feeling. And right now its 11:32am and i stil have not slept yet, and although my body is kinda tired lazy feeling, my mind is awake. I am awakee! Whats wrong with me and how can i fix it??
depending on who you were out with i think someone couldve slipped you an extacy pill, dont worry youll be normal in a couple hours, smoke some weed, that usually helps

No comments:

Post a Comment