Monday, July 5, 2010

Where can I take my husband

(He hasa lot of Christmas presents to send early)
Can I offer assistance? I have not been violated in Phuket yet
The Phuket Meat Market.

They pre-portion, vacuum pack and freeze large orders. Free delivery. At 16/14-16 Moo 3 Chaofa East Road, about half way between Chalong and Phuket Town. Call 076 264 043-4, fax 076 264 360, or contact Ann on mobile 01 958 1050. Email info@phuketmeat.com.
Hm, well your best bet would be to rent a storage center, much like this one actually taken in Phuket:

http://www.phuketgazette.net/newsimages/
these girls like to phuket



http://www.mythaitravel.com/thai-girl-im
Around the world.



THen again, I know a neighborhood where he can get that for him for $30 towards the end of the month, or on Monday mornings.
I wish I knew. Every time I ask Mr. Boysrus where he would like for me to take his package in Phuket he just smiles and goes into the bedroom. I wish I could help.
Phunny question, Phuket ain

No comments:

Post a Comment